July 27 - 31
Grades Pre K - Grade 2
Time: 9AM- 10AM
Let’s learn all about prairie plants and animals that live and thrive in our urban environment. We’ll also visit our backyards or safe green spaces, nature journals in hand, to see what we can find!
$128 for members
$150 for non-members
· Something to draw with: crayons/pencils/markers/colored pencils
· Colored construction paper or other colorful heavy weight paper
· Small stack of copy paper
· Collected natural materials — leaves, grasses, flowers
· Small tempera paint set
o just primary colors and white needed.
Paint brush – medium size
· Paint pallet – such as a paper plate or piece of cardboard
· Contact paper
o Alternative – plastic wrap
· Yarn, string or ribbon for hanging
· Hole punch, awl, or scissors to make hole.
· Paper plate or thin cardboard such as a cereal box