July 6 - 10
Grades Pre K - Grade 2
Time: 9AM- 10 AM
Grab your wands and spell books while in this wizard world! Mix potions, conjure charms, and expect to encounter mythological creatures.
$128 for members
$150 for non-members
- Stack of paper, about 20 pieces - copy paper is fine
- Black marker for outlining
- Coloring materials – crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc.
- Stick from outside for a wand – about 12” long and 1/2'' wide
- Yarn or twine
- A few pieces of newspaper or other large paper
- A few pieces of colorful paper
- Sticky tape
- Glue stick
- Decorative embellishments: feathers, buttons, beads, sequins, stickers, etc. – whatever you have!
- 1 piece of thin cardboard – cereal box is good - about 9” x 12''
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of water
- Water container for paintbrush
- Paintbrushes or sponges for painting
- 6 small cups or bowls
- 6 spoons
- Food coloring – primary colors
- Paper towel or toilet paper roll