June 15 - 19
Grades Pre K - Grade 2
Time: 9AM- 10AM
Printmaking is an intriguing art form with many different variations. What's cool is that you get to make more than just one original picture!
$128 for members
$150 for non-members
· Lots of paper to print on – ideally a heavy weight paper, but use what you have
· Tempera Paint - red, yellow, blue, white, black are ideal but use whatever you have
· String, thin rope, or yarn
· Collect a variety of somewhat flat items with texture – buttons, string, doilies, bubble wrap, etc.
· Leaves from outside!
· Piece of cardboard, plexi, wood, or equivalent – something that can used as a pallet to repeatedly paint on
· 1 – 3 toilet paper rolls, or paper towel roll
· cups for water