July 20 - 24
Grades 3 - 6
Architects are constantly designing new spaces where we live, work, and play. Let's imagine and design our own room, house, or playground!
$192.25 for members
$225 for non-members
o About 25 sheets – copy paper or recycled paper will work
· Drawing materials
o Pencil, pens, sharpie, colored pencils, markers – whatever you like to draw with
· Stack of cardboard – any type will work
o At least 5 pieces that are 9x12” or larger
o At least 10 pieces that are smaller than 9x12”
· Glue stick or Masking tape
· Piece of styrofoam
o Thin styrofoam is best – disposable plate or clean meat packaging tray
· Washable markers – (must be washable not permanent marker)
· Sponge and cup of water
· Sculptural odds and ends
o Corks, egg cartons, toilet paper rolls, pipe cleaners, are all great choices.
· Decorative materials for cardboard
o Paint, colored paper and glue, markers. – whatever you have at home!
· Optional Tools – depending on student’s age and experience
o Box Cutter or X-Acto Knife
o Hot Glue Gun