COVID-19 Protocol at Articulture
Articulture Classroom COVID-19 Safety and Operational Plan
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled Articulture to review all aspects of its programming to ensure a safe and healthy workspace for all students and staff. This COVID-19 Safety and Operational Plan was developed to provide guidance for guests, administrative staff and teaching artists in preparation, during and after onsite classes. The goal is to mitigate the potential transmission of COVID-19 in the workspace and in our communities. This requires full cooperation among students, their families, and staff. Only by working together can safety and health be maintained.
Articulture will be following guidelines set forth under MN Executive Order 20-56 (May 13, 2020) which is based upon guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19.
NOTE: Minnesota now requires “everyone over age 2 to wear a mask or face covering in indoor public spaces.”
Teacher and Student Mandatory Protocol to reduce risks and spreading of COVID-19
- Articulture will enforce protocols for staff, teachers, and students.
- Anyone, including staff, with COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Teachers are expected to do a health screening survey, and take their temperature before coming to class.
- Students must not attend a class if they have been exposed to COVID and have not tested negative prior to the class.
- All staff and students who may have been exposed will be notified and encouraged to be tested and quarantined if necessary.
- Upon entering Articulture, all students will be asked to sanitize their hands and their temperature will be taken.
- Children, kindergarten to 6th grade, will be given a face shield to wear during their time at Articulture in addition to face masks.
- If a teacher has been exposed to COVID prior to a scheduled class the class will be canceled or rescheduled.
- A mandatory handwashing/sanitizing regime will be enforced by the teacher.
- All occupants of Articulture premises are required to wear approved masks at all times.
- Articulture has rearranged common and seating areas to reduce crowding at entrances, in hallways, at sinks and in the retail area.
- Limits to collective gatherings of staff and students to 10 people or less.
- There is a spray bottle of isopropyl alcohol for sanitizing. Teachers, after each class will sanitize all door handles, classroom faucets, work stations, art tools, and restroom (door handles, faucets).
- Increase and enforce physical space between all individuals to 6 feet at all times.
- Food is not to be eaten on the premises, with the exception of school release days for children.
- Precautions will be taken for eating inside as needed during school release days.
- Food is not to be shared communally.
- Articulture will not have snacks available.
- Articulture will provide tissues for proper cough/sneeze etiquette, no-touch disposal bins and handwashing soap for class use.
Please help us stay open and continue to offer on site classes but following these protocols and encouraging a safe environment within and outside the Articulture community. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to email@example.com.